Thursday 16 April 2015

In support of the Town Green application

I support the application to make the Medieval Hall Courtyard Garden a Town Green and I have been using the garden for well over 10 years.

I frequently walk through the garden on my way into town because it is such an attractive route with always something new to look at. I often stop to talk to friends and acquaintances and we often discuss the garden and which plants are currently growing there. The garden has a timeless quality which encourages me to stop and enjoy my surroundings.  I particularly enjoy looking at the cherry tree through the seasons and have taken photographs to record the changes that happen to the tree as well as the flowers and plants growing around it.

I live in Trinity Ward and will be submitting the Evidence Questionnaire Form in in support of registration as a Town Green.

Ruth Pyecroft

No comments:

Post a Comment